- Insert pack may be warmed in microwave or frozen in freezer or chilled in refrigerator.
- If warming in microwave: Carefully time the warming of the insert pack and do not exceed 30 second intervals on high microwave setting. Handle with care and preferably with cloth, gloves or towel to protect hands.
- If freezing in freezer: Soak the insert pack until the individual packets swell to 3/4 inch, and then wipe dry with a paper towel or dry cloth to avoid water freezing on the outside of the product. Proceed to place the insert pack into the freezer.
- If cooling in refrigerator: Soak the insert pack until the individual packets swell to approx. 3/4 inch, and then wipe dry with a paper towel or dry cloth and place in a sealed bag or container in the refrigerator.
- Download complete insert pack instructions.